My name is Bence Ujj and I'm a passionate story teller who loves using the power of video for creating exciting, informative, and effective presentations for my clients. I can quickly edit using a variety of software and effectively and creatively shoot video in a diverse range of environments. I understands optimal file compressions for the Internet, broadcast television, DVDs, and email.
My Work History:
Surya, Kennesaw, GA. 10/2014 to present
Corporate Video Producer
- Shot and edited all internal corporate videos for use on the company’s website.
- Used 5D Mark II cameras, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition for editing.
- Ensured all productions maintained a high standard of quality and met the vision and branding strategies of Surya.
Lucid Reality Productions, Raleigh, NC. 02/2014 to 10/2014
Director of Photography/Editor
- Operated main camera (Canon 6D), determined the best angles, lenses, and camera rigs to use, established ideal placement of lights for shooting the independent feature film, ‘In the Pines’.
- Edited the feature film using Premiere Pro.
Burning Oak Studios, Raleigh, NC. 5/2012 to 11/2013
Production Manager, Editor/Cinematographer
- Organized the production process from concept to final editing of all video related projects while supervising a staff of six people and assigning individual tasks for each team member.
- Facilitated the hiring of three employees and helped with their training and acclimation to our workflow.
- Edited half hour to two hour long DVDs for artists, commercials, web videos, testimonials and promotional videos using Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effects and Audition.
- Operated Canon XF305 and Canon Mark II 5D cameras with a jib arm, Steadicam, camera dolly, shoulder mount, and boom microphone for studio and on location shoots.
- Utilized a green screen set up, as well as a hard set with props and backdrops in the studio for filming, and used portable lights, reflectors for location shoots.
Yay Creative Group, Raleigh, NC. 2/2011 to 5/2012
- Edited several commercials and testimonials for local businesses using Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere Pro, and After Effects.
- Taped content for commercial productions on location and with a portable green screen.
- Used Adobe Audition for enhancing audio
The C Group, Raleigh, NC. 10/2010 to 6/2014
Freelance Production Assistant
- Worked corporate video shoots as 2nd camera and production assistant
- Edited testimonials, commercials and composed a DVD for the NC. Center for Biofuels using Premiere Pro.
BLAB Television Network, Pensacola, FL. 5/2008 to 9/2010
Head Director/Video Production Specialist
- Directed several half hour and hour long live and taped shows on a nightly basis.
- Edited several commercials and shows using Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Edius, DPS Velocity and After Effects.
- Frequently used an audio board for many live and taped shows.
- Operated studio and field cameras for a variety of shots and maneuvers.
- Worked as a floor director, helped assemble set pieces inside the studio and on location, applied microphones to the talent.
- Designed necessary graphics and backgrounds for green screens using Adobe Photoshop.
Total Golf Systems Internship, Pensacola, FL. 2008 Semester
- Directed a variety of fitness videos using a three camera set up.
- Edited the fitness videos for a DVD ready formant using Premiere Pro.
University of West Florida, Pensacola, FL. BA, Graduated: 2008
Majored in Telecommunications and Film
- Minored in Digital Art and Psychology
Ashford University, Online MAOM, Graduated: 2010
- Obtained a Master of Arts degree in Organizational Management.